Monday, January 17, 2011

Sending love...

Hello all!! I promise that an actual blog post about my holiday adventures is on the way! But until then I wanted to let you know that 1) I'm alive and safe and back at site, attempting to get back into work mode, but also preparing for my upcoming birthday and 2) I was finally able to get a PO Box in my town, which means I won't have to lug your enormous and yet, extremely generous packages all the way from Kigali anymore :)

So from now on send any letters, packages and other love to:

Amy Studenic
BP 209
Musanze, Rwanda
East Africa

The East Africa isn't necessary, but I've heard that some confused postal workers around the world aren't exactly sure where Rwanda is. Go figure. Haha.

No comments:

Be the change you want to see in the world.
-Mahatma Gandhi