Thursday, March 20, 2008

To: Any Staderic

Who knew that obtaining old medical records was so difficult? I figured since I've been in DC for over 5 years now it's about time I get my medical records from Wooster and find a doctor here. Good timing too considering I have at least 10 pages of paperwork to complete for PC, along with countless lab tests. Ick. I was shocked when the Wooster clinic said all it took was one little piece of paper and I'd have my records in my hands within 5 to 7 business days. Yeah, I should have known better. A mysterious envelope from Georgia ended up on my desk today addressed to "Any Staderic". I guess that's the closest thing to "Amy Studenic" they could do (and a shout out to our receptionist for deciphering the odd name). However, upon further examination I discovered that the records they had sent weren't even close to what I had requested, but were from a couple of random visits I had early on in college. Boop. But honestly, had I actually convinced myself it would be that easy? Hmm, I wonder if this is just a taste of the confusion to come.

Any Staderic...signing off.

No comments:

Be the change you want to see in the world.
-Mahatma Gandhi